Wednesday, July 29, 2009

MAGIC

Dear Reader, Last night Hector and I cleaned our apartment for the big move. The night before I went to Target and bought some cleaning supplies (I'll write a blog later about my extreme love for Target). I thought I would branch out and try some new cleaning brands--shake it up a bit--so I brought Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. Let me just tell you ... these erasers are nothing short of magic. They are wonderful and the clean up messes you never thought could be cleaned. Magic Erasers do not run out of steam, they just keep going and going. The ones I bought were Febreze scented and made everything smell so nice. I love them. New favorite cleaning product.

Love, Brittany

1 comments:

Cory and Melissa said...

They are pretty magical! I don't understand how they do it.