Friday, July 10, 2009

The Big Sting


Last night Hector and I picked up fast food and headed over to his mom's house to watch our rented movie on the new flat screen she bought us (SO nice, I know). When we got there Hector realized that he didn't have the house key and so we attempted a break in. Hector checked the back while I waited on the porch. After a few minutes, Hector came back with no luck. We both went around to the back to see if I could get through the kitchen window. On our way to the back we passed a bee's nest and Hector told me to walk fast through the line of fire. However, I was not as fortunate as Hector and I was stung instantly. While I realize this is not a huge deal--getting stung--you must realize that this was my first sting. It was really sad. I pride myself in having never been stung before and last night that was taken away from me. I wanted to go my whole life never having been stung but that will never happen. I guess I will just have to hold on to the fact that I have never broken a bone.

Also, I have no idea why people whine about bee stings. They don't hurt.

0 comments: