Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Advertures of Poor People

Normally we get internet via "neighbor-net" but our internet providing neighbor no longer provides internet so we've been going without internet in the home for a couple of weeks. This is not convenient as student; as a human being. The other night I had to take a quiz through Blackboard by midnight so Hector and I literally drove around in my car (brand spanking new) with laptop on lap pressing the refresh button for viewing wireless networks until we found an unsecured network we could use. That left us a block away from our house parked on the side of the road while I took my internet quiz. Shady I know but I got a 10 out of 10. I laughed at ourself and our pathetic nature in that moment.

1 comments:

Life Is Good said...

LOL! Fun memories you will look back on. . .