Monday, November 10, 2008

Speakeasy on Halloween

Halloween is SO much better when you have someone to dress up with. I started making lists in my spare time at work for costume possibilities. Although K-Fed and Britney was at the top of the list, Hector decided against it and so we went with 1920's flapper girl and gangster. My mother sewed my outfit. We found two fringed shirts on sale at Target (my favorite store) and she made one top into a skirt. Ingenious idea. I made the headband (pretty proud of that piece). I think Hector's favorite element of his ensemble was his fake, smoke-puffing cigar. We have yet to figure out how that one works. We put a lot of thought into the outfits and I'm pretty positive they turned out A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

Also, I found this next photo among my collection from last year's Halloween pictures. This was pre-dating days but I'm pretty sure his revealing jungle boy "wrap" was conducive to our getting together :) Oo La La.

1 comments:

KB said...

I'm guessing the kid making the crazy-A face made choosing between the cavemen a little easier.